Broward County and Palm Beach County Bee Removal
The State of Florida recommendation established by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service's (FDACS) Apiary Section is that all wild colonies or swarms located in close proximity to people or animals, should be eradicated by a pest control operator (PCO) trained in honey bee colony eradication and removal.
Further, FDACS recommends that swarm and nesting bee calls not be forwarded to beekeepers but only to trained PCOs. Hometown pest control's certified and trained technicians know exactly how to handle Broward and Palm Beach county bee removal and bee control.
Bee removal & control services
- Swarm Control: Eliminate the swarm (kill the bees)
- Hive Elimination: Fast acting methods and professionally trained staff eliminates the colony and prevents dangerous situations
- Comb Removal: Removal of honeycombs and bees from established nest sites and apply repellent to discourage new colony infestation
Bee preventive services
Swarm Trap Service (professional monitoring prevents establishment of dangerous colonies)
- Install swarm traps (trap is made from recycled wood pulp)
- Attracts and eliminates scout bees which lead the swarm to potential nests using pheromones
We provide service for all stinging pests
- Africanized Honey Bees
- Carpenter Bees
- Yellow Jackets
- Fully Licensed and Insured